From Nesdev wiki
(Redirected from Emulation Tutorials)
These cover some specific emulation topics.
- Concepts: Accuracy, Catch-up, Enhancement
- Game lists: Game bugs, Tricky-to-emulate games
- Other resources: Emulator tests
- Blargg's 6502 Emulation Notes covers techniques for efficient 6502 emulation.
- Sprite 0 Hit Detection
- Efficient and accurate CPU and PPU timing without running each one every clock cycle
- Filtering left+right and up+down to avoid problems in some games
- Caching optimization for CHR rendering
- CLI latency discussion
- Discussion about CPU per cycle emulation