INES Mapper 199
From Nesdev wiki
iNES Mapper 199 is used for two kinds of Waixing boards:
- A duplicate of INES Mapper 176. Such games can be detected by them writing $02 to $5FF3 to enable Mapper 176's Extended MMC3 Mode.
- A INES Mapper 004-compatible board with the usual 8 KiB of battery-backed WRAM at $6000-$7FFF, but also an additional 4 KiB of non-battery-backed RAM at $5000-$5FFF, used by the following games:
- 成吉思汗 (Chéngjísīhán), Waixing's Chinese translation of Koei's Genghis Khan
- 風色幻想 (Fēngsè Huànxiǎng) / 湯姆歷險記中文版 (Tāngmǔ Lìxiǎn jì Zhōngwén bǎn); Waixing's Chinese translation of Square no Tom Sawyer
- 吞食天地: 三国外传 (Tūnshí Tiāndì - Sānguó Wàizhuàn): Waixing's re-release of Capcom's 天地を喰らう II: 諸葛孔明伝 (Destiny of an Emperor II). Unlike the original 1994 Hong Kong release by an unknown publisher, this release uses one conventional 1 MiB of PRG-ROM.
- The MMC3 clone used by this board supports more than 512 KiB PRG-ROM, necessary for that last game in the list.