NES 2.0 Mapper 522
From Nesdev wiki
NES 2.0 Mapper 522 is used for Whirlwind Manu's cartridge conversion of the Famicom Disk System game 風雲 少林拳 (Fūun Shōrinken). Its UNIF board name is UNL-LH10.
- CPU $6000-$7FFF: 8 KiB PRG-ROM, hard-wired to second-to-last bank
- CPU $8000-$9FFF: 8 KiB PRG-ROM, switchable
- CPU $A000-$BFFF: 8 KiB PRG-ROM, switchable
- CPU $C000-$DFFF: 8 KiB PRG-RAM
- CPU $E000-$FFFF: 8 KiB PRG-ROM, hard-wired to last bank
- PPU $0000-$1FFF: 8 KiB of unbanked CHR-RAM
Select bank register number
$0-$5: No function $6: Select 8 KiB PRG-ROM bank at CPU $8000-$9FFF $7: Select 8 KiB PRG-ROM bank at CPU $A000-$BFFF
Data for bank register selected by $8000-$9FFE (even).
- Mirroring is hard-wired (to Vertical in Fūun Shōrinken's case).
- The register layout indicates that an MMC3 clone is being used, connected in a restricted manner.