My name is Damian Yerrick. I have developed a few NES programs:
- Concentration Room, a card game
- Thwaite, a missile interception game that won the NROM division of the 2011 NESdev compo
- Zap Ruder, a Zapper demo and air hockey simulator
- RHDE: Furniture Fight, a comical real-time strategy game
- A port of robotfindskitten, a Zen simulator resembling an Easter egg hunt
- Haunted: Halloween '85, a platformer programmed under contract for Retrotainment Games (studio owned by Cash-In Culture) and Two Coins Entertainment
- Multicart engines
- Test ROMs
- Mapper-specific tests: BNTest (oversize BNROM and AOROM), Test28 (Action 53 mapper), and tests for FME-7 timer and WRAM bank switching
- Controller tests: Zap Ruder (Zapper), Vaus Test (Arkanoid controller), Eighty (Four Score), spadtest (Super NES controller on NES), but not these
- Holy Diver Batman, a multi-mapper test that works unchanged on a dozen different mappers
- Open bus behavior test
- ca65 project templates for NES NROM, NES UNROM/SGROM/SNROM, and Super NES LoROM
- 240p test suite, which tests the TV or upscaler connected to the video output
- Pently, an audio engine designed for small ROM footprint without sacrificing power
I'm currently working on a commercial NES project. After that possibly are "Corral", "Fizzbuzz", "Wrecking Ball Boy" and the "Reptile" project.
I am an administrator. If you have problems requiring sysop attention, I typically get at least an hour a day on a machine with administrative access.
Where otherwise unspecified, I hereby license my original contributions to this wiki under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) version 3.0. My code samples are additionally licensed under the zlib license.