NES reference guide
From Nesdev wiki
Revision as of 13:37, 19 September 2018 by Zepper (Why not a link to the NES emulators page?)
This page lists all major hardware reference divided by categories in their simplest form. From this list, you can drill down to a more specific section of the selected category.
- 2A03: APU, CPU
- Input devices
- Clock rate of various components in different variants of NES
- Cartridge board
- RF Famicom wiring diagram (many parts also applicable to NES)
- Errata: Hardware bugs and quirks
File format reference
- List of NES emulators
- Emulator tests
- Game bugs - games that display buggy behavior on the actual hardware
- Tricky-to-emulate games
- Sprite overflow games - games which use the sprite overflow bug of OAM
- Colour-emphasis games - games which make use of the colour emphasis bits of $2001
- Colour $0D games - games which use the infra-black colour $0D.
- Expansion audio games - Famicom games that use extra audio hardware.
- All content refer to the NTSC system unless otherwise specified