NES 2.0 Mapper 295
NES 2.0 Mapper 295 is used for several multicarts from J.Y. Company:
- 1996 Soccer 7-in-1 (JY-014B)
- 1997 Super HIK 4-in-1 (JY-095)
- 1997 Super HIK 7-in-1 (JY-096)
- 1997 Super HIK 4-in-1 (JY-099)
- 1997 Super 9-in-1 (JY-109)
- 1997 Super 13-in-1 (JY-110)
Its UNIF board name is BMC-13in1JY110, although FCEUX' support is non-working. It uses the J.Y. Company ASIC.
The same bits in register $D003 select both PRG and CHR outer banks. It is almost identical to NES 2.0 Mapper 281, except that the outer bank size is 128 KiB rather than 256 KiB.
Outer Bank Register ($D003)
Mask: $F003 7654 3210 ---- ---- .... .CCC +++- Select 128 KiB outer PRG-ROM bank +++- Select 128 KiB outer CHR-ROM bank
PRG ($8000-$8FFF) and CHR ($9000-$AFFF) bank select register bits that select 128/256 KiB banks are masked off.
For a description of all other registers, see J.Y. Company ASIC.